Terms & Conditions "Deposit and GET 9X Bonus"
- The bonus is accrued on a separate special account (Mini type). PaxForex multiplies your deposit up to 9 times.
- The first deposit is limited to $1000;
- The promo is valid from 16.12.2019 until 01.02.2020.
- The bonus can be received only one time - at the first funding of the account - and at the same time, the client's account will be credited with his funds - including the bonus - to the account nine times more than the deposit.
- Subsequent deposits will be credited without bonuses;
- Other bonuses do not apply to this account.
- The account will be closed if the equity = <100 USD, while 10% of the rest of the balance will be transferred to a standard account.
- The Client can withdraw any amount in accordance with the Client's share participation;
- Calculation of the Client's share participation Ratio: (Client's funds) / [(Client's funds) + (Company’s funds)];
- During withdrawing of any amount, the Company’s part is also deducted in accordance with the calculation of the Company's share participation;
- Calculation of the Company's share participation Ratio: (Company’s Funds) / [(Client's Funds) + (Company’s Funds)];
- When withdrawing of any amount from the account, both parties’ shares are deducted;
- If the client wants to take part in one more promo after he already took part in one of our offers of PaxForex New Year Promotion 2020, he needs to open a new trade account and deposit it with at least 1000 $.
- When addition funds deposited after making a profit, the share of the company is deducted from profit and the coefficient of the Client's share participation is recalculated;
If a client deposited $100, and with a $900 bonus, he now has $1000 in total.
- Calculation of Client's share participation (Ratio) = 100/1 000 = 0.1 (10%)
This means that he can withdraw 10%
For instance the client earned $500, the total amount is now $ 1,500
So he can withdraw $1,500 * 10% = $150
Company's equity = $1350
- The client deposited $100 and with a $900 bonus, he now has $1000 in total.
For instance the client redeposits $1000, his total amount now is $2000
Calculating Client's share participation (Ratio) = ($ 100 + $ 1,000) / $ 2,000 = 0.55 (55%)
So he can withdraw 55%
For instance the client earned $500, the total amount is now $ 2,500
He can withdraw $ 2,500 * 55% = $ 1375
Company's equity = $1125
General rules for deposit bonuses
- The total forex deposit bonus amount on one forex account can't exceed $10,000/EUR 9,000. The maximum forex deposit bonus amount on all of the individual's forex trading accounts can't be more than $30,000/EUR28,500.
- Funds transfer between accounts is not considered as an initial deposit.
- The bonus cannot be transferred between accounts.
- The bonus amount is only for trading and cannot be withdrawn.
- Following the receipt of the deposit bonus, if the client requests for a withdrawal of funds from the account - either during or after the promotional period - or for an internal transfer of funds from one account to another, PaxForex may at its discretion decide to proportionally remove the granted deposit bonus prior to proceeding with any client's withdrawal request based on the client's profit and/or loss ratio or deposit and/or withdrawal ratio. In the alternative, PaxForex has the discretion to implement the following options:
- Where the Client has Not Received the Additional Bonus;
- PaxForex shall be entitled to - prior to the fulfillment of such request at its complete discretion - remove a sum which equals the previously granted deposit bonus from the client's account.
- If there are insufficient funds in the client's account to enable the removal of a sum equaling the deposit bonus, PaxForex shall be entitled to remove all sums in the account or where the client has received the bonus or where the Client has Received the Additional Bonus
- PaxForex shall be entitled to - prior to the fulfillment of such request at its complete discretion - remove a sum which equals the additional bonus from the client's account.
- If there are insufficient funds in the client's account to enable the removal of a sum equalling the bonus, PaxForex shall be entitled to remove all sums in the account.
- PaxForex bonuses are limited to only one bonus per registered e-mail address as well as IP address and account holder. The creation of multiple accounts under different e-mails and names by one account holder to receive multiple bonuses from PaxForex is strictly prohibited and will lead to the cancelation of the entire bonus program for the registered account holder while his assets will be kept to offset fraudulent activity which resulted in losses to the company.
- Excess funds, if any are available after losses have been recovered, will be sent back to the account holder by the same means the deposit was made, and a permanent ban will be issued.
- Any indication or suspicion of fraud, manipulation, pip hunting, pip mining, scalping, bonus hedging, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity in an eligible client’s live account(s) with PaxForex or otherwise related or connected to a credit bonus will nullify all previously credited bonuses of the eligible client’s live accounts with PaxForex and/or any transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, PaxForex reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend - either temporarily or permanently - all such eligible client’s live accounts with PaxForex, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participant or assign to trade 0.5 standard lots per $1 received bonus amount. In case of a trade assignment bonus, any profit will be held in the account until the client completes the required lots. In these circumstances, PaxForex shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancelation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by stop out.
- Any completed trading transactions with the duration of five (5) minutes or less will not be included in the lots calculation. Duration is considered the time between the opening and closing of a position.
- All positions that were closed on the platform using the functions “close by” and “multiple close by” will not be included in the loss calculation.
- All positions closed with a profit or a loss of less than one (1) maximum spread will not be included in the lots calculation.
- This promotion can be canceled at the discretion of the company and will remain in effect for as long as the company sees fit to provide it based on the terms and conditions outlined here and in the customer agreement.
- PaxForex may make changes to these Promotion Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the PaxForex website.
- PaxForex advises you to revise these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued usage of the PaxForex website and its services, you will accept any of such modified terms.
Our management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all parties concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants; if these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the rules will be prevailing.
Note that this bonus will expire on 15.08.2020